Fees & Online Payments
A student registration fee is assessed for each student each year to offset the cost of consumable school supplies, basic texts, workbooks, and reference materials. Registration fees, which have remained unchanged for eight years, are:
- $40 for full-day Kindergarten through Grade 5
- $44 for middle school Grades 6 through 8
Items at additional costs include:
- Band instrument rental (Grade 5)
- Student agenda, lanyard, and ID
- Physical education uniform
- Band instrument rental (Grades 6-8)
Pay School Fees Online
You can pay school fees online at the BSD2 Web Store, , which accepts Discover, Mastercard, or Visa. RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, provides you the simple security and convenience of making online payments for your school registration, food service, athletic fees, and more — all in one location. You will need your Student ID number to set up an account.
Waiver of Fees
Waiver of Fees Families may be eligible to have fees waived if any of the following three financial need conditions are met:
- The family is receiving public aid.
- The family’s gross income is below the level set for a student to receive a free or reduced-priced lunch.
- The family can otherwise establish an inability to afford payment of the fees.
Application forms for student fee waivers are available in the principal’s office. Completed forms should be submitted to the principal. Any inquiries should be directed to the principal of your child’s school. The use of false information to obtain a waiver is a felony under Illinois law.