Fees & Online Payments
No fees are charged for registration or field trips.
Items at additional costs include:
- Band instrument rental (Grade 5)
- Student agenda, lanyard, and ID
- Physical education uniform
- Band instrument rental (Grades 6-8)
Pay School Fees Online
You can pay school fees online at the BSD2 Web Store, which is hosted by RevTrak and accepts Discover, Mastercard, or Visa. RevTrak is a national credit card payment processor that provides the simple security and convenience of making online payments all in one location. You will need your Student ID number to set up an account.
Waiver of Fees
Families may be eligible to have fees waived if any of the following conditions are met:
- The student's household meets the same income guidelines that are used for the federal free meals program.
- A parent or guardian is a veteran or active-duty personnel with income below a certain guideline.
- The student is homeless.
- The family can otherwise establish an inability to afford payment of the fees.
Application forms for student fee waivers are available in the principal’s office, and are linked below:
Completed forms should be submitted to the principal. Any inquiries should be directed to the principal of your child’s school. The use of false information to obtain a waiver is a felony under Illinois law.