District 2 is looking for qualified applicants to fill these vital roles:
- Bus Drivers
- Classroom Teachers (various bilingual positions)
- Classroom, Bilingual, and Special Education Aides
- Crossing Guards
- Custodial & Maintenance Staff
- Full Service Community Schools Site Coordinator
- Lunch Supervisors
- Occupational Therapist (part-time)
- Psychologist (bilingual preferred)
- School Nurse
- Speech/Language Pathologist
- Substitutes (long-term and day-to-day)
Click the links above to learn more about the employment requirements and compensation details for these positions.
As the largest employer in town, Bensenville School District 2 employs more than 400 people. Roughly a quarter of them call Bensenville home. Some of our local employees are parents who want to work the same hours in the same schools their children attend. Some are recent retirees who found fulfilling part-time positions in the public schools their property tax fund.
They’re all making a living where they live, though, and they’re helping the students and teachers in their community succeed while they do it!
It’s important and rewarding work, and you can work alongside them!
Visit www.bsd2.org/employment for a complete list of our employment opportunities.