Custodial & Maintenance Staff
ABM Industries, Inc., has provided facility services for Bensenville School District 2 since 2000, and is seeking six full-time day-shift custodians for BSD2 schools.
Description: Custodians must handle the cleaning and upkeep of all assigned areas, including the following tasks:
- clean restrooms and replenish restrooms
- empty trash and recycle bins
- clean desks where applicable
- clean tables in conference rooms
- vacuum offices and common areas
- clean interior glass
- clean drinking fountains
- dust partitions, cabinets and vents
- mop floors
- clean elevators/shine stainless steel.
- operate chemical dispensing units and properly measure chemicals that are not provided in dispenser form
- At least 18 years old
- Authorization to work in the United States
Salary: $14/hour plus bonus opportunities, extensive benefits packages, and training, development and advancement opportunities.
For more information, or to apply, call 917-319-5370, or visit www.bsd2.org/custodians.