BSD2 Staff Referral Bonus
BSD2 staff can earn $500 through employment referral program.
Always remember that you are the District’s best ambassadors!
That’s why we’re once again promoting our employee referral program.
That’s right, BSD2 employees who refer candidates we hire for some of our most difficult-to-fill positions will be awarded $500 bonuses.
Here are some of the positions we’re working hard to fill before the school year starts August 17:
- Classroom Teachers (various bilingual positions)
- Speech/Language Pathologist
- Psychologist (bilingual preferred)
- Resource Teacher (bilingual)
- Occupational Therapist (part-time)
- School Nurse
- Bilingual Language Assistant
- 2 Full Service Community Schools Site Coordinators
- Paraprofessionals (monolingual and bilingual)
- Bus Drivers
- Lunch Supervisors/Crossing Guards
- Substitutes (long-term and day-to-day)
And here’s how the referral programs works:
- $500 bonus to employees who refer candidates we hire
- For substitute referrals, the bonus is paid after the hire works 10 days
- For all other positions – aides, bus drivers, custodians – the bonus is paid after the hire works 90 days.
Staffing shortages are impacting employers everywhere. Together, we’ll overcome the challenges presented by ours!
Thanks for all you do, and enjoy the rest of the summer!