Welcome to Curriculum & Instruction
The District’s transitional leadership roles in curriculum and instruction are continuing to evolve.
Dr. Anne Paonessa will continue to serve as Interim Director of Teaching and Learning for the 2022-2023 school year.
Her team will be comprised of the following administrators:
- Edgar Palacios, Director of Dual Language and Multilingual Education
- Shannon Steen, MTSS/Assessment Coordinator
- Dora Guzman, Curriculum Coordinator
Their tasks for the coming year include the following:
- Coordinating Teacher Institute and New Teacher Days
- Updating Induction and Mentor Handbook
- Updating Curriculum Guide
- Partnering with administrators to develop continuous improvement plans
- Continuously reviewing student achievement data
- Partnering with grant management team to ensure effective allocation of funds
- Reviewing/approving curriculum purchase requests
- Coordinating Pre-k-8 curriculum and assessment alignment including transition between key grades
- Maintaining state curriculum mandates
- Researching and facilitating best practice professional development
- Coordinating student teaching programs with partner universities
- Participating in Community of Practice administrator meetings as warranted
Dr. Anne Paonessa
Interim Director of Teaching and Learning
PH: 630-766-5940 ext. 1105
Grant Reporting Manager
PH: 630-766-5940 ext. 1111
Administrative Assistant for Teaching & Learning
PH: 630-766-5940 ext. 1124
Educational Administration Center
210 S. Church Rd.
Bensenville, IL 60106
7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.